Loading...

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Measurement of the Electromagnetic Properties of Electric Guitar Pickups

Found an article regarding high tech measuring systems for determining the electromagnetic properties of electric guitar electromagnetic wire wound 6-pole, bar pick-ups in all configurations- single coil, humbucker, stacked, passive active, low-imp, hi-imp. etc. here- file:///C:/Users/paul/Downloads/Electric_Guitar_Pickup_Measurements.pdf

As I mentioned earlier in this blog my work- MEMMIS TECH is a new study for Micro-Electro-mechanical Musical Instrument Systems.

 I have found the work done by Professor Steven Errede, Department of Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL in the above link to the article of which I have titled this blog page to be a thorough attempt at measuring the electromagnetic properties of electric guitar pick-ups. I will study his methods in hopes of implementing his concepts in my own work which deviate from standard modus operandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment