Sunday, May 31, 2020

originally posted Sunday, June 8th 2014...I accidentally deleted all posts 5/31/20) [[ new comments welcomed ]]

Measurement of the Electromagnetic Properties of Electric Guitar Pickups

Found an article regarding high tech measuring systems for determining the electromagnetic properties of electric guitar electromagnetic wire wound 6-pole, bar pick-ups in all configurations- single coil, humbucker, stacked, passive active, low-imp, hi-imp. etc. here- file:///C:/Users/paul/Downloads/Electric_Guitar_Pickup_Measurements.pdf

As I mentioned earlier in this blog my work- MEMMIS TECH is a new study for Micro-Electro-mechanical Musical Instrument Systems.

 I have found the work done by Professor Steven Errede, Department of Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL in the above link to the article of which I have titled this blog page to be a thorough attempt at measuring the electromagnetic properties of electric guitar pick-ups. I will study his methods in hopes of implementing his concepts in my own work which deviate from standard modus operandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment